Terms of Service
Print this page
- MHz accepts bookings on the LIVESHOT Studio web site or by telephone at
- The organization that books MHz LIVESHOT studio time is the customer of record that will be billed, and the only entity allowed to modify (e.g., extend, cancel, goodnight) the original booking.
- The following information is required to book a live shot feed from MHz LIVESHOT studio.
- Start Date/Time,
- End Date/Time,
- Purchase Order Number,
- Scheduler Name and
- Contact Information.
- Video Resolution (SD, HD).
- Minimum booking time and minimum time increments apply to all MHz LIVESHOT Studio bookings.
- MHz has a 12-hour modification policy on all scheduled events.
- If a scheduled event is modified more than 12-hours before its start time, the modified event is accepted in full as the billable event.
- If a scheduled event is changed within 12-hours of its start time MHz charges will be based on the booking with the largest duration within the 12-hour window prior to the actual start time.
- MHz has a 12-hour cancellation policy applied to all scheduled events in the LIVESHOT Studio.
- If a scheduled event is cancelled within 12-hours from its start time it is considered a Billable Cancellation and billed in full.
- If a scheduled event is cancelled more than 12-hours from its start time it is considered a Non-Billable Cancellation and there will be no charges for the cancellation.
- An ongoing event can be extended by modifying the original event end time. The extension will not affect an ongoing feed and there will be no downtime associated with extending an event.
- An ongoing event can be goodnight to immediately terminate a given feed.